iDoc24 PRO – For Your Clinic
It only takes a few steps to get a second opinion from a board-certified dermatologist.
- A GP/ healthcare worker receives a dermoscope for the iPhone from iDoc24 and downloads the iDoc24 PRO app.
- When a patient / client comes in with a suspicious mole or skin lesion, the GP / healthcare worker takes images with the iDoc24 PRO app and a dermoscope.
- The images and descriptive text comprise a “Case” which is electronically submitted to one of our dermatologists.
- The dermatologist is notified and reviews the Case. The dermatologist then provides a possible diagnosis and treatment plan within 24 hours.
- The GP / healthcare worker has a better idea of what the skin condition is and what next steps to take for the patient.